Friday, December 17, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

My goodness. March was a long time ago. I have made some big changes in my life since then! The most significant one being that I am no longer married (well, almost...it will be final in January.) I have pretty much abandoned this format, using Facebook notes instead. And since I have a wider audience on there than I did on here, it makes sense to use it more.

Well, now that I've started this post, I find I have nothing to say. How pathetic. What else has changed? Still at the library, but have a new boss. That's all good. Still a mom, but the kids are older. They seem to be handling the divorce as well as can be expected.

Oh!! I completed ALL of my New Year's Resolutions a few months ago. :) Yay me!! Now I need to figure out what to do for 2011.

Christmas time is upon us. Shopping, planning--it's all different this year. I'm feeling like we need to start new traditions to replace the ones we have lost. Thanksgiving worked out fairly well with going out to eat with my mom and brother. I cooked on Friday when I was home with the kids. (NTS: don't take a nap when cooking a brisket in the oven.) Still figuring out what Christmas will look like for us this year.

Um...that's all I've got to say right now. If you really want to know what I'm doing, follow me on Twitter or Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't let you post w/o getting a comment! Even though I do follow you on FB and Twitter, it's nice to see you write again.

    ReplyDelete