Friday, February 13, 2009

The Blog Lives!

Thank you to everyone who voted and gave me your thoughts on the blog vs. Facebook decision. I have decided to keep the blog, which is a complete change from what I thought I wanted to do. You all convinced me this blog is a good thing! I will step up my efforts to post more often. And to put more "me" in the posts, too.

I have no Valentine plans--very sad, I know. I've always kind of hated Valentine's Day. It's such a manufactured holiday. My son did ask me to take him shopping for his girlfriend's present. I believe he will be picking out the present, and I get to pay for it--how thoughtful of him. I might buy myself some chocolate for being such a great mom!

2 comments:

  1. I bet you are talking about Jim (who linked my blog to you)
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the blog!

    We don't do Valentines either. Everybody wants us to, especially since our anniversary, (being together, not wedding) is on 2/13, but we're with you - totally manufactured holiday.

    Still - I hope you got yourself something nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete