Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

It is no secret I am glad this year is over. Quite honestly, it's been one of the worst years of my life, and I am happy to see it end.

So, what am I going to do to make 2009 better?

Well, for starters, I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and quit whining. Yes, I had a bad year. But, I still have a roof over my head. I still have food on the table. I still have the love of my family. So, I am going to try to focus on the positive. This will not be easy for me since I am a true pessimist at heart, but I will try.

So, that's my big resolution. I have a couple of smaller ones, too. Clipping and using coupons and paying bills online are 2 of them. I am also going back on the exercise and portion control "diet" I successfully did earlier in 2008. Hopefully, I can lose some more weight and get my heart healthier.

I will continue to blog, too. It has proven to be a creative, calming outlet for me. Who knew?

So, here's to 2009. I hope it is a great year. At the very least, it has to be better than 2008!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, my friend. Good luck with the resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great year.
    Nice to see your focus on the positive. I've been trying to do this more myself. It can be a hard transition form Eeyore to Tigger, but I think it is one of the best things I've ever tried to do.

    The rest is just details.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete