Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thing #22: MOLDI

Well, I have to say I was not impressed with MOLDI. There were more books than I had thought there would be, but they usually only had one copy. And the titles I liked were all checked out. I did manage to find a book I thought would be interesting. I checked it out, but couldn't get the software to load correctly. I'll have to ask lolzrock to show me what I was doing wrong later. I read her post and she has used this system successfully before. But,right now, I have an audio book checked out that I can't listen to. That is frustrating. I do like that the book is automatically checked in when it is due. Too bad we can't have the same convenience with actual books!
I also looked at the music selections, because I do like to listen to music in my office every now and then. But the selections were all classical. I'm not a huge fan of classical music. Some pieces, yes, but overall, no.
I didn't try the videos yet. I assume I won't be able to watch the top rentals.

No comments:

Post a Comment