Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interview with My Kids

This has been making the rounds in the blogosphere and on Facebook. It looked like fun, so here are my kids' answers. Will is 14 and Lainey is 12.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
W: Is your homework done?
L: Get into (or out of) the shower!


2. What makes mom happy?
Both: CHOCOLATE

3. What makes mom sad?
W: Not having chocolate
L: Being awakened from a nap


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
W: You're just funny
L: Sarcasm



5. What was your mom like as a child?
W: Evil--she locked her brother in a closet (I did not! We were playing hide and seek, and I shut him in a kitchen cabinet. He could have gotten out any time he wanted to.)
L: ?????

6. How old is your mom?
L: 40..no! 29!! You are always 29.
W: What did Lainey say? Then I will say 27. (both kids earn a gold star)


7. How tall is mom?
L: 5'3" (she's right)
W: Shorter than I am (he's also right)


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
L: Eat chocolate and then take a nap
W: Twitter


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L: Watch reality tv she says she doesn't watch
W: Talk to the dog



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L:?????
W: World's Greatest Microwave cook


11. What is your mom really good at?
L: Cooking (she is soooo wrong, but it sweet that she said that)
W: Being awesome


12. What is your mom not very good at?
L: Sports
W: Not cussing (oops--blush)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Both: Children's librarian

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Both: Chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L: When she doesn't embarrass me
W: She's a wonderful and awesome person


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L: Pepe le Pew (I can't imagine why she would say that)
W:????



17. What do you and your mom do together
L: Talk
W: Have fun at the supermarket



18. How are you and your mom the same?
L: Eye color
W:We both like to read


19. How are you and your mom different?
L: Our favorite colors are different
W: I have more balls (yes, this is really what he said)



20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L: She tells me every day.
W: Everything she does for me


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Both: Walt Disney World



That was fun! I have great kids.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Laughed out loud at the answer for "how are you different from mom?" Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll remember that chocolate is the best way to bribe you! Milk or dark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These answers are great! I got this from someone else on FB, but I like it for a blog post - look for mine by the end of the day! :-)

    ReplyDelete