Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Flickr Fun











I played around with the mashups today. I discovered one where I could make my own magazine cover, which I will attempt to upload. The Photo Captioner and Movie Poster look like fun, too. I'll have to add some more pictures on Flickr, or try this with my camera at home. I have waaaaaaayyyy too many pictures on the memory stick. Mainly because I still don't know how to get them developed. I knew how to take a roll of film in and get pictures from that, but this is different.
Just tried to upload, and the image is blank. Will try again later. Play time is over.


Well, I got it to work, but only when I saved the picture to my computer. I will have to keep playing with the upload feature. Before, when the picture wasn't displaying , you could at least follow the link to my Flickr page. Now, it's just enlarging the picture when you click on it. I'll have to ask if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong.
Still doing this wrong. Now I have 2 things linked--the uploaded link (but the picture is blank) and the copy from my pictures (with no link to Flickr). grrrrrrrr.......

No comments:

Post a Comment