Monday, August 18, 2008

Thoughts on this process so far:

I am surprised this was so easy to set up. I'm glad CML is doing this program, because I don't think I would have made time for it otherwise. I think the goal setting will be extremely easy for me. That is so much a part of my personality/genetic makeup! I think the part that will be the hardest is giving myself permission to play. I might have to actually schedule it at first.
One thing I am really happy about is that I knew what "Twitter" was BEFORE my 14 year old son did! He tried to tell me that's because Twitter is "lame," but I think he's just ticked off that I'm cooler than he is (for once).
Now that I think more about it though, I think the truly hardest part will be for me to view problems as challenges. A problem is a problem. I'll work through it, but it's still a problem. Those who know me well, will tell you I am a "catastrophizor." I plan for (and usually expect) the worst. That way I'm prepared when everything falls apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment