Saturday, August 23, 2008

WARNING! Whining Ahead:

Can I whine on here? I hope so. I know this is supposed to be a work thing, but we need to keep work and life in balance, so I'm going to get a little bit of life off my chest. My life has not been so great lately. My dad died in March, and I am still grieving. Then my husband lost his job. He got a new one, but travels all the time, so we don't see him very often. On one of these travels, his wallet was stolen. Then coming home he had not 1, but 2 flat tires. Now, today, he had a car accident. I don't know how much more we are supposed to take. When will this horrible run of bad luck be over?? I suppose you could argue that it sounds like my husband is having the bad luck, not me. But what happens to him affects me, and I feel his pain. Can I just say, "THIS SUCKS AND I'M SICK OF IT!!!!" I can? Good. I'm glad I did. Yes, we all still have our health and our home. Yes, we are all still together. Yes, I know there are millions of people who have bigger problems than mine. But these are my problems, and I warned you I was going to whine about them. If you didn't want to hear about them, then you shouldn't have read this post. ;-) I will probably delete this entire thing, but I feel better just getting it out. Sometimes we just need a pity party, and I guess this was mine.

3 comments:

  1. you're problems are big because they're yours. i'll send you some good karma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it help just a little just to whine sometimes??? I have been practicing that a lot lately...its good for you every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot to put up with. Here's hoping things will be better soon. (and yes, an occasional whine does wonders)

    ReplyDelete