Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thing #12: Twitter

https://twitter.com/read2akid

Well, I think this is my Twitter page (hee hee--that makes me think about Bambi's "twitterpated" word). I don't really know what to do with it yet. I probably haven't played with it enough. I did find Joy and Gerald and some other CML folks, but I couldn't tell if I was following the page or not. I was frustrated that I had to type in my password about 8,000 times. I have not had much luck searching Twitter. I was only able to search for contacts through my email (which, oddly enough, was my real work email even though I entered my L&P email on twitter). I am really not sure how I would use Twitter yet. I really don't think that there are that many people who care what I am doing every second of every day. (I would LOVE to make my kids get on here for hourly updates, though.) I will try to fit some more play time in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment