Monday, October 6, 2008

Thing #18: Web 2.0 Award Winners

I love this game! EDIT: GRRRRRRRRR!!! Now it's not working--just says it's loading. This is from the Widgit Winner "YourMinis" site. I'd prefer to have it on my sidebar, but I can't figure out a way to copy it there. So, try it from here instead. I can't find it as a gadget to be added from blogger, so if anyone knows how to copy it to the side, let me know. I also really liked the the Food winner, "Im Cooked." I am a horrible cook, but I love to watch the Food Network. This website has home home videos of regular, everyday folks cooking lots of different recipes. I could film myself microwaving tonight's dinner, upload it, and be an internet star tomorrow! Not sure how these apply to the library. I guess if someone wanted to see exactly how to fold ingredients, you could bring this site up. I see more applications with the legal forms site, although I still can't tell people "Yes, this is the form you need."




No comments:

Post a Comment