Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frankenmuth weekend


Posted some pics from my weekend in Frankenmuth, Michigan in flickr. Super fun time. Went to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, the world's largest Christmas store and their replica of the chapel where "Silent Night" was first performed. Also found my dream house in Dunkirk, Ohio!!
My family is reluctant to move, however. It seems not everyone wants to leave their friends to live in a purple house. I do not understand this. The house is up for sale for only $110,000. (Yes, I checked the MLS listings.)

I have tried about 4 times to include the link to my photostream in this post. It doesn't work. Try copying and pasting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29881259@N04

If that doesn't work, search lpcml on flickr. You should find some of my Hilltop pictures, and can then link to my entire photostream. Not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if the blogger link button isn't working right now.

1 comment:

  1. Frankenmuth is one of my all time fav Michigan spots. Curiously, I've only been once. There is a picture of Annette and I in front of one of the historic restaurants in my photo stream on flickr. We were all dressed up in our fancy dancy winter coats. One of the first pics we had taken together.

    Will never forget Bronners. Almost overwhelming.

    Lovin' the purple house too. Of course, purple is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete