Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thing #21: Podcasts

I had some trouble with this one. Most of the feeds I found were from 2006. I had great difficulty finding what I wanted to find, which was a podcast about America's Next Top Model. My wonderful cable company is fighting with the CW network over money, and they have dropped the network from their lineup. So, I thought, "Hey, with this exercise maybe the CW has a podcast I can listen to, or maybe some crazed fan out there has a commentary I can hear instead." No such luck. I tried to find teen book reviews, and got old teen tech week info instead. So I am not feeling the love for podcasts. Major thanks to Megan (Pinkmegd) for helping me out on this one. Had it not been for her, I would still be stuck trying to download unnecessary software on to my computer for this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment